Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Must Have: Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes



Eeeee! Have you ever seen a more beautiful set of brushes?!
I had seen these reviewed by many bloggers and I thought it was time I got myself some..
As soon I received these, I fell even more in love. Not only are they rose gold but they are also amaaazing quality!

The bristles are just so soft and put makeup on lovely. 
I honestly couldn't tell you how I put makeup on before I had these bad boys.

I know alot of people say "oh my gosh, £57 for some brushes" but honestly when you work that out per brush its just over £7 which is cheaper than any brush of this quality.
There are a mix of synthetic and natural bristles which makes blending such a dream!!
There are many reasons as to why I love these brushes.. I could just go on and on. I have even found myself reaching for these instead of my MAC brushes quite often!

I researched where to buy them in the UK as they are quite hard to get hold of here and I found a site called Beauty Bay which sell these brushes for £56.95 with free next day delivery! 


Have you tried the Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes? If you haven't.. I think you definitely should!!

Till the next post..
L x

2 comments:

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN