Thursday 12 February 2015

FOTD: Daily Make-Up


Products:



There's many things I love but I have to say doing my makeup is my favourite! I love thinking of what different eye looks I can do or what different lipsticks I can put on..However on a day to day basis I usually do the same make up which can get a bit boring but it's easier to do at 7:30 in the morning!!
Instead of boring you and going through the each and every product, I will just run you through some of my favs and why!

Firstly, I looooove my Too Faced Palette! It's the perfect product and if I can't find it I tend to have a little mini panic attack haha! The bronzer is perfect and so are the eyeshadows! The gold eyeshadow is my favourite one of all! I use it with a wet brush which makes it even nicer.

Next comes my trusty InstaBlur by The Body Shop. I've noticed that if I don't put this on before my foundation, my makeup never lasts! It just keeps it in place all day which I absolutely need as I don't need to touch up my makeup.

My last favourite is Benefit High Beam! It's the perfect highlighter! Just gives my skin that little glow from within!

Let me know what your favourite product is!

Lots of Love Guys,
L x



4 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog so I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. :)

    http://teawithdaisy.com/2015/02/13/the-versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much:) I will definitely check it out xxx

      Delete
  2. Ohh the Too Faced Beauty Wishes and Sweet Kisses Palette is beautiful! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Checked out your blog and it is gorgeous!! Thank you for checking mine out<3

      Delete

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN