Sunday 15 March 2015

A Little m a r c h Haul


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in; Dusty Rose & Top Coat
Too Faced;  Better Than Sex Mascara
Too Faced; Natural Eyes Palette




Hello my loves! I feel like I haven't done a blogpost in sooo long but I have just been so busy with work and I had a little weekend away so I shut down my laptop and just chilled..(and bought a few little bits oops!)






During my weekend away I somehow managed to wander into Debenham's yet again and lust over the many makeup counters!! I had my eye on the Natural Eyes Palette from Too Faced for a while and my sister kindly treated me to it. This palette retails at £32.00 and I totally think it is worth the splurge!! The eye shadow's are quite neutral which is right up my alley. I looove 'Silk Teddy' for all over the lid and then a mix of 'Sexpresso' and 'Cashmere Bunny' in the crease to add some definition. I also love 'Heaven' for an under the brow highlight. It is such a gorgeous palette and I haven't put it down since I got it!!





The 'Better Than Sex' Mascara has definitely made an impact!! It's absolutely amazing! I love lengthening mascara's that give some volume at the same time and this mascara definitely does this! The wand is not like any I have seen before but I really like it! I have been struggling to find my holy grail mascara but I think this may just be it...





Last but by no means least, I purchased these nail polishes from Sally Hansen. I am familiar with the brand as I own 3 already and really like the formula. These nail polishes did not let me down! The 'Dusty Rose' shade is just perfect! It comes out exactly as it looks in the bottle so I was very happy. The 'Top Coat' definitely helped the colour last longer as I have been wearing this for nearly a week and a half now and my nails have not chipped at all and still look very shiny! These nail polishes retail for £6.99 each but I got mine in Boots for Buy One Get One Half Price which made them around £5 each which is great considering the quality:)





Let me know if you have had any naughty little splurges lately...




Speak soon

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN