Tuesday 7 July 2015

Travel Diary: The Gorgeous City of Bath

Hello again!! After a longgg weekend off and totally relaxing I'm back to normal and back to work!! (and also back to blogging yaay!!) 

I've been to Bath before and was very keen to go back so on Monday me and the girls got on the train for a girls day out!
I think it's safe to say that once again... I fell in love with Bath.
Lucky for us, the weather was absolutely GORGEOUS!! We got there around 12am and as it was Bank Holiday here in the UK, Bath was packed full of tourists and shoppers (unsurprisingly).

We got there and took advantage of the gorgeous sun and sat on the grass in front of the Royal Crescent. These are houses lined up in the shape of a semi circle. Simply elegant..


Afterwards, we did some shopping and if you've been to Bath before, you will know it is a m a z i n g for all of it's little shops and high street shops! Of course, I did some damage!! I just couldn't help myself....
I think it's safe to say Bath is one of my favourite places as the architecture is just so pretty and breathtaking..
Another thing that I love is the individual artists who are dotted around on the streets. They range from singers, magicians, dancers and lots more!! 



I did lots of damage in the shops there, some of them are mainstream where others are cute little independant shops, my personal fave!




Where are your favourite places to visit? 

I hope you liked my little travel post for you all,

Speak soon,
L x

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Wonderful post! Your blog has inspired my so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award - you can learn / read more about this on my blog { www.blujayandpearl.weebly.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow thank you so much!! I will definitely have a looky over at your blog!x

      Delete

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN